- Our shows are for the KS1 and KS2 primary age range and we can play to the whole school at once if you have the space! Alternatively we have a ‘sweet’ and ‘street’ version of each one tailored to fit the different key stages. Please note our shows are not aimed at the EYFS age range
- Our shows are springboards into learning for the new primary curriculum
- Each one runs for approximately 50 minutes
All shows written by us on this ancient computer
- Please may we have: a parking space for our car, access to a plug socket and at least 3x3m (10x10ft) for the playing space
Due to the interactive, inclusive nature of our shows, we prefer
- not to be on a stage but on the same level as the children
We would appreciate an hour before the show for the get in and 30 minutes for the get out
For KS1 and KS2
- Giving traditional tales a whole new twist! Introducing storytelling with a dash of PSHE, a hint of history… and not a wishy-washy princess in sight. Lots of lovely literacy!
ALSO AVAILABLE AS A CHAPTER BOOK AND AN AUDIOBOOK!
This show also has a festive version, making it an excellent REALLY BIG PANTO alternative!
AND DON’T FORGET OUR RESOURCE PACK – BURSTING WITH RELATED ACTIVITIES AND DISCUSSION POINTS!
For KS1 and KS2
- Reduce, reuse, recycle… why these three Rs are as crucial to learn as reading, writing and arithmetic. And battling a dastardly litterbug pirate involves plenty of arrrrrrrrrrrs! An environmental quest using PSHE, geography and science to save the day!
AND DON’T FORGET OUR RESOURCE PACK – BULGING WITH RELATED ACTIVITIES AND DISCUSSION POINTS!
- Take a large handful of nutrition, a healthy helping of physical education and a hearty portion of PSHE, and mix them together with (clean) green fingers. Bake for 50 minutes against the glittering backdrop of a dance competition. Add a dollop of peer pressure, serve with some celebrity culture and a garnish of gender equality – et voilà! Plant a seed and see what grows…
There is an accompanying book of poetry available with this show!
AND DON’T FORGET OUR RESOURCE PACK – BRIMMING WITH RELATED ACTIVITIES AND DISCUSSION POINTS!