- SUDDENLY…! and PLUNDERED! are ideal for the primary age range of 5-11 years and we are happy to play to the whole school at once if you have the space! Alternatively we have a ‘sweet’ and ‘street’ version of each one tailored to fit the different key stages. WONKY is for ages 8+
- Our shows are springboards into learning for the new primary curriculum
- Each one runs for 50 minutes
All shows written by us on this ancient computer
- Please may we have: a parking space for our car, access to a power point and at least 3x3m (11x11ft) for the playing space
Due to the interactive, inclusive nature of our shows, we prefer
- not to be on a stage but on the same level as the children
We would appreciate an hour before the show for the get in and 30 minutes for the get out
For KS1 and KS2
- Giving traditional tales a whole new twist! Introducing storytelling with a dash of PSHE, a hint of history… and not a wishy-washy princess in sight. Lots of lovely literacy!
- ALSO AVAILABLE AS A CHAPTER BOOK AND AN AUDIOBOOK!
PLUS STORYTELLING/DRAMA WORKSHOPS AVAILABLE! AND DON’T FORGET OUR RESOURCE PACK – BURSTING WITH RELATED ACTIVITIES AND DISCUSSION POINTS!
For KS1 and KS2
- Reduce, reuse, recycle… why these three Rs are as crucial to learn as reading, writing and arithmetic. An environmental quest using PSHE, geography and science to save the day!
PLUS DRAMA WORKSHOPS AVAILABLE! AND DON’T FORGET OUR RESOURCE PACK – BULGING WITH RELATED ACTIVITIES AND DISCUSSION POINTS!
- Take a large handful of nutrition, a healthy helping of physical education and a hearty portion of PSHE, and mix them together with (clean) green fingers. Bake for 50 minutes against the glittering backdrop of a dance competition. Add a dollop of peer pressure, serve with some celebrity culture and a garnish of gender equality – et voilà! Plant a seed and see what grows…
SHOW COMING SOON! AND OUR RESOURCE PACK WILL BE BRIMMING WITH RELATED ACTIVITIES AND DISCUSSION POINTS!